Skin tags are also referred to as acrochordon. They are not malignant and can mostly be identified in the folds of the skin. Other synonyms that are used to describe this condition are cutaneous tag, soft fibroma and cutaneous papilloma. When skin tags become eminent, getting rid of them would be the first thing that would cross your mind. Depending on your budget, most of the contemporary approaches are rather expensive. You can opt to cure skin tags naturally using the following strategies.
• Deep the area that is affected by the skin tag in warm water for half an hour then, dry it off. Soak some cotton wool into vinegar made of apple cedar. Place it on the skin tag for approximately 15 minutes. Perform this procedure repeatedly until the skin tag peels off.
• Potatoes have also been known to have some curative features. Using a fresh portion, bind it on the skin tag with the aid of a bandage. The result of this would be the skin tag developing a black shade and consequently falling off after a while.
• Aspirin can be placed in water and then applied directly on the skin tag. You will notice the size of the tag getting smaller until the surface is flat.
• Baking soda can also be mixed with some water and applied directly on the skin tag. A combination of castor oil and baking soda is also a good remedy to eliminate the skin tags.
• The juice from the dandelion roots can also be utilized in the elimination of the skin tags. Constant application for approximately three weeks should yield positive results.
The home remedy for removing these growths from the skin is the best and safest approach. The disadvantage of the modern forms of treatment lies in the fact that they have various side effects. In most case when the contemporary methods are used, the chance of having a reoccurrence of the skin tags is very high.
In order to cure skin tags naturally, you must be very diligent in following the recommended procedures on a daily basis. It is worth pointing out that though the skin tags are not cancerous, they tend to be ugly. These tags affect those well over 40 years and if the condition is not addressed, it may end up becoming very difficult to treat using the natural methods.